GREATHOUSE-L Archives

Archiver > GREATHOUSE > 2002-05 > 1021228460

From: "Frank Neher" <>
Subject: A New Records Coordinator for Greathouse Cousin List.
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 11:34:20 -0700

To All List Members,

I am very happy to introduce to you your new Records Coordinator.

Lynn Leonard, a descendant of Louis Thomas Greathouse, born 1847, in Kentucky, has accepted the
challenge. Her address is Greathouse Realty, 5217 Bellaire Blvd, Bellaire, Texas 77401. E-mail address

Lynn is in the Real Extate buisness with her husband, Stan Leonard and has the necessary software
installed on her computer to do the required tasks. She will need your help in sending to her the
information to continue the task of compiling the record of the Descendants of Herman Groethausen.

I have just completed the transfer of all of the updated GEDCOM files and will be sending the printed
record via parcell post soon.

I want to assure all of you that my involvement in in the process of compiling this record was a great
pleasure to me and I value the opportunity of meeting and making friends with so many wonderful
'cousins'. I do not plan to drop out entirely and will retain the computer record in my computer for
reference. If I can be of any further help to any of you please just ask.

Sincerely,
Frank Neher
3142 Monterey
Malaga, WA 98828