GREATWAR-L Archives

Archiver > GREATWAR > 2003-08 > 1061726110

From: "Tom Tulloch-Marshall" <>
Subject: Re: [WW1] the sinking of H.M.S. Clan McNaughton
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:05:02 +0100

Ken - you are maybe already aware of this, but there are at least two files
at the NA (PRO) which deal with HMS Clan McNaughton > ADM116/1441 concerns
the "loss of" (presumably a board of enquiry) and MT23/410 refers to
consideration of compensation awards, which on the face of it may seem to be
not entirely relevant, but you never know what might be buried away in
there.
regards
--
Tom Tulloch-Marshall