GREATWAR-L Archives

Archiver > GREATWAR > 2006-03 > 1143455404

From: Mike Shingleton <>
Subject: Fwd: [WW1] Medal Abbreviations
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:30:04 +0100

Mark

There's information on the following websites.

The National Archives website:

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/documentsonline/medals.asp

Chris Baker's website here:

http://www.1914-1918.net/mics.htm

also Forrest Anderson's website here:

http://www.forrestdale.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Failing that e-mail me a copy of the card and I'll help as best I can.

--
Best regards,
Mike mailto:

From: Mark Ware <>
Date: Monday, March 27, 2006, 9:37:07 AM
Subject: [WW1] Medal Abbreviations

Hi all,

Could somebody tell me if there is a website which will tell me all the
abbreviations of medal on WWI medal cards. If there is none could SKS
please help this newbie with some?

Many thanks
Mark

TO UNSUBSCRIBE send the single word 'unsubscribe' to (to unsub. from Digest mode, send to ) PLEASE DO NOT SEND MESSAGES TO THESE ADDRESSES.