Archiver > GREATWAR > 2006-03 > 1143455404

From: Mike Shingleton <>
Subject: Fwd: [WW1] Medal Abbreviations
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:30:04 +0100

There's information on the following websites.

The National Archives website:

Chris Baker's website here:

also Forrest Anderson's website here:

Failing that e-mail me a copy of the card and I'll help as best I can.

Best regards,
Mike mailto:

From: Mark Ware <>
Date: Monday, March 27, 2006, 9:37:07 AM
Subject: [WW1] Medal Abbreviations

Hi all,

Could somebody tell me if there is a website which will tell me all the
abbreviations of medal on WWI medal cards. If there is none could SKS
please help this newbie with some?

Many thanks