GREEN-L Archives

Archiver > GREEN > 1996-12 > 0852092086

Subject: GREEN-D Digest V97 #114

------------------------------

GREEN-D DigestVolume 97 : Issue 114

Today's Topics:
#1 Green []
#2 Massey Greene b. abt 1750 NC []
#3 Re: Orange County NC - Cane Creek []
#4 Re: Family of ROBERT GREEN, born 1 []
#5 Green [Nancy Green <]

______________________________
------------------------------

Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 14:41:28 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Green

Researching ______ Green.Married Ella Ann Rodgers(1819-1903) ;and their
daughter Nancy Arrulia Green.
All of Clarke Co., Ala.

Ralph of Semmes, Ala.

______________________________
------------------------------

Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 17:52:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Massey Greene b. abt 1750 NC

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for the parents of Massey Greene b. abt 1750 in NC.
Your help would be appreciated.
Carol

Descendants of Massey Greene

1 Massey Greeneb: Abt. 1750 in Rowan Co., NC
+William Sandlinb: Abt. 1744
2 William Sandlinb: Abt. 1770 in Talors Creek, Bute Co., NC
2 John Sandlinb: Abt. 1772 in York Co. S.C.
2 Barbara Sandlinb: Abt. 1774 in Kings Creek, York Co., S.C.
+? Turnerb: Abt. 1774
2 Lewis Sandlinb: 1776 in Kings Creek, York Co., N.C.
+Sarah Blankenshipb: 1777 in North Carolina
2 Lydia Sandlinb: Abt. 1778 in York Co. S.C.
2 James Sandlinb: 1780 in Kings Creek, York Co., N.C.
2 Ezekial Sandlinb: 1782 in Kings Creek, York Co., N.C.
+Martha ?b: Abt. 1782
2 Elizabeth Sandlinb: May 9, 1784
+John Jamesb: October 1763 in S.C.
2 Mary Sandlinb: 1790 in Kings Creek, York Co., N.C.
+William Wilkinsb: Abt. 1785
2 Sarah Sandlinb: 1794 in Kings Creek, York Co., N.C.
+John Hambrightb: March 5, 1788
2 Randolph Sandlinb: 1796
+Lucinda ?b: Abt. 1796