GREEN-L Archives

Archiver > GREEN > 1997-04 > 0861033281

From: <>
Subject: Fwd: GREEN(e)'s Keeper STRAY/RANDOMS
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 11:54:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

The note I am forwarding to you is in reference to Noel's e-mail on 4/05 and
to clarify the one received today. His "Stray/Random" indicated that Jr,
Sr, or other such titles after the last name would index by the title. By
putting the comma between the last name and the title (and clicking cancel
when the screen tells you that a "title" is being used) the entry will index
properly.

The '/' that I used in my original message between Jr and Sr indicated 'or'
and should not be used on the name line.

This will work in Family Tree Maker

Keep hunting .... the end of the rainbow is out there somewhere!