GREEN-L ArchivesArchiver > GREEN > 1998-09 > 0905399926
Subject: [GREEN-L] Re: Thomas Green, father of Judge Nathan Green - VA
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 23:58:46 EDT
In a message dated 98-09-09 10:39:07 EDT, you write:
Yes I would like all the Data on Thomas' family you have. I have a list
of Thomas Greens I will start getting Revolutionary war info. on.
>From the 1980 Franklin County Historical Review, Volume XI, seriese 2, pages
105 - 112 the following info. Thomas, son of Thomas and Martha Green, married
Nancy Wood (died about 1809) of Amelia County, Virginia. Thomas was born about
1750 and died about 1812. Their children were:
(1) Polly Green who married Reuben Wright in 1789.
(2) Edward Green, born about 1786, married Nancy M. Jeter in 1807.
(3) William Green who married Nancy Bailey in 1804.
(4) Herndon Green, born about 1785, who married Sallie Johns in about 1813.
(5) Thomas Green, who died in 1840.
(6) Paschal Green, born about 1785 who married Mary Ann Farley in 1824.
(7) Judge Nathan Green, born May 16, 1792, who 1st married Mary Field October
1813, and married a 2nd time to Phebe Holt in 1830.
(8) James F. Green, born 1796, who married Martha Farris in 1819.
Hope this will get you started.