GREEN-L Archives

Archiver > GREEN > 2004-11 > 1101229185

From: "Kirby Green" <>
Subject: Re: [GREEN] Decendents of Jacob Green
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:01:07 -0500

Hello:
I am researching Jacob Green, B: 1763 in Barnstable, Ireland (Great
Britain). He married Hannah Waldon in 1787 in Bulloch County, Ga.
The children were:
Elisha A. B: 2 Oct. 1790, Georgetown, SC. M: 1) Elizabeth Wilkinson
2) Elizabeth Ann Driggers. Moved to FL
Mary (Poly) B: 1792, Georgetown, SC. M: Radie Cannon.
James B: 1794 Know nothing about James. He could have had a twin
Brother.
John I. (W) B: 1794 M: 1819 to Margaret Turner in Nassau County, FL.
D: July 1853.
I would Like any Info anyone has and will share.
I have info on Elisha A. and His decendents. I am of the 8th.
Generation.
Thanking you in advance,
Kirby B. Green, Jr.
704 NE 12th. Ave.