GREEN-L Archives

Archiver > GREEN > 2011-01 > 1295231013

From: "Joy Bland" <>
Subject: Re: [GREEN] William Green in Orange Co., NC
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:23:33 -0600

I don't have a Matthew or James in my Green line.
That was the point I was making, if those names belong to my branch, believe
me
they would have been used over and over again. Instead we are covered up in
William,
Lewis and Burwell. (smile)
I believe that was Tom Green that showed them listed in what is suppose to
be my branch.
More research needed, huh?
Tom may can share with us where he came up with those names.
Joy, TN