GRIBBLE-L Archives

Archiver > GRIBBLE > 2009-10 > 1254923897

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GRIBBLE] Nicholas Gribble circa 1760-1850
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 13:58:17 -0000

Author: JamesThomas26
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.gribble/172.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am currently sitting in the Devon Records office in Exeter and one of my targets is Nicholas Griblle. I also cannot yet find a marriage or birth and I would love to know his wife's maiden name. I do have death certificates for both Nicholas in 1850 and his wife in 1852. I have just found the burial entries for each of them.

Important Note: