GRIFFIN-L Archives

Archiver > GRIFFIN > 1998-01 > 0885138644

From: Karen Griffin <>
Subject: Re: [GRIFFIN-L] Griffen, Richard & Mary Green
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 07:50:44 -0800

Tomikin wrote:

> I am a descendant of Richard Griffin through his son, Samuel. I have
> only this scant information so far:
>
> 1 Richard Griffin
> ---------------------------------------
> Birth: ca 1700, VA
> Death: 1766, Halifax Co., VA
>
> Spouse: Mary Green

Reply:
Everyone working on this line is stuck at the same place. I have seen
some tantilizing clues that suggest that Richard Griffin and Mary Green
are from Henrico County, VA. (found Griffin and Green families of the
right time) - but Henrico's published records are scanty.

For detailed information on descendants of Richard and Marry Griffin,
Suggest that you check out Marc Griffin's homepage [which is accessible
through the GENDEX].

This thread: