GROCOTT-L Archives

Archiver > GROCOTT > 2002-07 > 1026278658

From: Gary Grocott <>
Subject: [GROCOTT] NEW LIST MEMBER FROM AUSTRALIA
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:24:35 +1000

I have just found and joined this email list in the hope that I will be
able to make contact with people sharing my surname.

I am particularly interested in the Grocott family and its history in
Australia. I have even set up my own website for this purpose. The
website is very basic as I am still learning but I hope to add to it as
I gather information and develop my web skills.

If nothing else came from it, my website assisted in making contact with
another Grocott, to whom I am related, who has written a book on the
history of the Grocott family in Australia.

If you are interested in having a look at my website please do so at:

http://www.users.bigpond.com/gngrocott/

I would really like to hear from any Grocott though just to see if we
are linked in any way.

Cheers,

Gary Grocott
Sydney Australia