GWALTNEY-L Archives

Archiver > GWALTNEY > 2005-11 > 1132355506

Subject: BARRON GWALTNEY * I NEED GWALTNEY HELP AGAIN!
Date: 18 Nov 2005 16:11:46 -0700

Surnames: GWALTNEY
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/SCh.2ACIB/132

Message Board Post:

Many of you have helped me bring my father to his father's gravesite, JOHN C. GWALTNEY b. 12/10/1892 d. 05/09/1954 in Winston Salem, NC. I searched 15 long years. The graveside reunion was bittersweet & emotional (not to mention a 540 mile drive). To those of you who helped me, "thank you". We've met other relatives who talk about a "BARRON GWALTNEY" and my dad seems to remember that name. It's also been said that he may have had a "bad temper". Is there anyone from this line that may have some history? Thanks in advance.
Debbie
Cape May, NJ

This thread: