GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2001-01 > 0979707244

From: "Karen & Steve Riley" <>
Subject: [GM-L] Urgent - Help needed
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:54:04 -0700

I wonder if someone on the list can help me.

I heard that a very dear old friend died three weeks ago and I didn't know.
I've been trying to contact him for weeks now and his phone doesn't answer.

His name is Gary Collard and he would be in his late 60s early 70s. Gary
had a wife Kay/Katherine who died in 1998.

He lived in Plymouth on Micajah's Pond for years and said he had moved to a
Nursing Home or Aged Hostel possibly on the Plymouth/Kingston border,
however he did keep his Plymouth Phone number he had for years.

He also worked for WPLM for yrs and retired in the mid 80s.

Can anyone help with maybe a look up of the death notices or if someone is
keeping track of Obituaries?

I am really concerned and would appreciate some help....or advice

Steve Riley
Idaho

This thread: