GermanRussian-L Archives

Archiver > GermanRussian > 2000-10 > 0971922660

From: <>
Subject: [GermanRussian] Glassner Family in Heidelberg, Ukraine/Russia
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:31:00 -0600

I'm looking for sources of information on the town of Heidelberg in
the Ukraine - a German settlement founded about 1810. I think it
now may be called Prischib. It is in the Melitopel region. Haven't
been able to locate any LDS films or other information about the
Glassner family from there. Some or all of the family may have
been moved to Siberia in the early 1900's. Any help that someone
can provide pointing me to sources of vital records for the late
1800's and early 1900's would be appreciated. The family was
Catholic.
Thanks much for any help/suggestions you can provide.
Bob Martinka

This thread: