H-Team-L Archives

Archiver > H-Team > 2003-01 > 1043685037

From: "Harold Graham" <>
Subject: Re: [H-Team] Re: HOLLINGSWORTH
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:30:37 -0600

Stan,

The Orlando Hollingsworth (son of Benjamin) below is located in the 6th
Ward, Austin, Travis County, Texas, in the 1880 Census as O. N.
Hollingsworth. According to a separate source, he was named Orlando Newton
Hollingsworth, was born 5 April 1836, Calhoun/Benton County, Alabama, and
was married to Ruth Grace Katherine Platner.

O. N. Hollingsworth 44 AL NC TN
(Occupation: Secretary to Board of Education)
Ruth G. C. Hollingsworth 32 MS MS MS
Lillie 14 TX
Ben H. 12 TX
Cornelia 9 TX
Mary B. 8 TX
Orlando 5 TX (listed as female, but this could be in error)
Gorden H. 3 TX
Seth P. 1 TX
Anneky Calvert, black servant, age 60, SC