HADLEY-L Archives

Archiver > HADLEY > 2000-02 > 0949422178

From: Terry McLean <>
Subject: Thos. Benj. Hadley
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 08:22:58 -0800

The following correspondence has been taking place re: Thomas B. Hadley of
Texas - it regards an error in his line of descent. This will be of
interest to those from the George Hadley line of NE as well as the Simon line.
Direct correspondence regarding the following to any of the recipients who
participated, and/or to John Hadley, President of Hadley Society at

.

Thanks!
Terry