HADLEY-L Archives

Archiver > HADLEY > 2009-01 > 1230918256

From: ,
Subject: [HADLEY] HADLEY Everett P 1916-1996
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 17:44:16 -0000

Author: t42Moore
Surnames: HADLEY
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hadley/1002/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

HADLEY Everett P 1916-1996

I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 199,453 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com .

If you know more about this person please reply here,instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: