HAGAN-L Archives

Archiver > HAGAN > 2004-01 > 1074561628

From: "Patricia Bishop Obrist" <>
Subject: Re: [HAGAN] Perry Co., MO HAGANS
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:20:30 -0600

William HAGAN is likely the son of John Pius HAGAN. I have not been able to
identify any Blackfeet Indians yet.

Descendants of John Pius Hagan
1 John Pius Hagan b: 1819 in Ste. Genevieve Dist. Upper Louisiana Terr. d:
Aft. 1880 in Perry Co., MO
.. +Matilda Wimsatt b: 09 March 1823 in Perry Co., MO m: 22 February 1841 in
Perry Co., MO d: Bet. 1861 - 1880 in Perry Co., MO
.. 2 Mary Helen Hagan b: 16 November 1841 in Perry Co., MO d: 25 May 1866 in
Perry Co., MO
...... +Levy Celestine Vessells b: 09 March 1839 in Perry Co., MO m: 23
September 1860 in Perry Co., MO d: in Perry Co., MO
.. 2 Louisa Jane Hagan b: 05 February 1844
.. 2 Ann Frances Hagan b: 30 March 1846
.. 2 John Robert Hagan b: 20 March 1850
.. 2 William Edward Hagan b: January 1853 in Perry Co., MO
.. 2 Frances Ann Hagan b: 04 August 1854
.. 2 Sylvanus Hagan b: Abt. December 1859

All of these HAGANS are descended from Thomas and Mary HAGAN'S son, Ignatius
HAGAN.

I have much more.... too much to post on a rootsweb message. Contact me
with more specific questions.

Pat Bishop Obrist
descendant of Mary Lucretia HAGAN BISHOP, of James Aquilla HAGAN & Margaret
MCATEE, of James A. HAGAN and Mary TUCKER, of Joseph HAGAN & Mary Ann KING,
of Ignatius HAGAN and Rebecca LOWE.