HAIR-L Archives

Archiver > HAIR > 2009-05 > 1243087389

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HAIR] HAIR''S OF NEWBERRY S.C.
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 14:03:09 -0000

Author: Del_Groves
Surnames: Hair, Heer, Summers, Waters
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hair/23.24.161/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello,

I'm trying to reach Eddie or Tony Hair re: The Peter Hair Family, 1726-2000' re some conflicting marriage info re: Peter Hair m. Summers sisters daughters of John Summers & Rosannah Waters. I am a descendant of Rev. Joseph Summers m. Eleanor Clary, parents of this John.

I found the Peter Hair Family info at: http://dutchforkchapter.org/html/hair.html

I also found online the book: ...Waters and Kindred Families, 1903 at: http://books.google.com/books?id=w8ZYAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA1&dq=waters family#PPA45,M1

There is conflicting info between the two sources re: the names of the wives (sisters) of Peter Hair.

I'm hoping you're the author 'Eddie Hair' or he and/or Tony will see this message and contact me direct at .

Thank you!
Del Groves

Important Note: