HAIR-L Archives

Archiver > HAIR > 2009-05 > 1243087389

From: ,
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 14:03:09 -0000

Author: Del_Groves
Surnames: Hair, Heer, Summers, Waters
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I'm trying to reach Eddie or Tony Hair re: The Peter Hair Family, 1726-2000' re some conflicting marriage info re: Peter Hair m. Summers sisters daughters of John Summers & Rosannah Waters. I am a descendant of Rev. Joseph Summers m. Eleanor Clary, parents of this John.

I found the Peter Hair Family info at:

I also found online the book: ...Waters and Kindred Families, 1903 at: family#PPA45,M1

There is conflicting info between the two sources re: the names of the wives (sisters) of Peter Hair.

I'm hoping you're the author 'Eddie Hair' or he and/or Tony will see this message and contact me direct at .

Thank you!
Del Groves

Important Note: