HALEY-L Archives

Archiver > HALEY > 2007-06 > 1182909125

From: "John Smallwood" <>
Subject: Re: [HALEY] Margaret & William
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:52:05 -0500

This information is to supplement what Michael Hailey sent earlier. As you
can see, William Haley, Jr. came of age in 1800. By 1803, William Haley,
Sr. dropped from the rolls. Perhaps he was in TN by this time. Hence his
not being among those who participated in the 1805 GA Land Lottery.

Martha Walters Acker, comp., Franklin County, Georgia Tax Digests, Volume 1
1798-1807 (Birmingham, AL: pvt. pub., 1980)

Page
Year
Person
Number of Acres