HALL-SC-L Archives

Archiver > HALL-SC > 2000-01 > 0948300562

From: "James H. Hall, Sr." <>
Subject: Re: Hall, Fenton, Nathaniel, John, and Sarah
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:49:22 -0500

The William S. Hall in my line may have been in Alabama, but I don't think
that he was in VA. He is said to have made a trip to Alabama to visit
relatives and while there one of his children was born, he was married to a
?(first name) Rankin. If you have any good information on my line, please
contact me. We have hit a road block with John Hall ca 1822 of Lexington
County SC. We know the parents of his wife, Martha Lewis, but we can't find
any other information except that he (John Hall) died sometime between
1880 - 1900, the census records are missing for 1890. Martha and a daughter
were together on the 1900 census.