HALL-L Archives

Archiver > HALL > 1997-03 > 0857646670

From: Dexter Edge Jr.< >
Subject: Re: My HALL family-- same or different?
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 11:11:10 +0000

----snip

>.......5 Elizabeth Hallb: Aug 22, 1756d: WFT Est 1757-1850

Can you or anyone on the HALL family genealogy list tell me if this Thomas
and Elizabeth were father and daughter, or were the same as mine?

I have an Elizabeth HALL-- I have no dates or places for her, but she ma.
Edward BRODNAX who was b. ca. 1710 in Jamestown, VA; d. in Charles City Co.
VA. Since he lived in VA, it seems likely that she was b. there also. My
Elizabeth HAll's father was named Thomas HALL, but I have no dates or places
for him either. If the above Elizabeth and mine were one and the same, that
would mean she ma. a man who was 46 years older than she-- a bit unusual,
but not impossible! Any help on my HALL line would be greatly appreciated.
--Dexter

Dexter Edge
2902 Sherwood Dr.
Olympia WA 98501-3823