HALL-L Archives

Archiver > HALL > 1997-03 > 0858464316

From: Jeanne Gold <>
Subject: Marriage Index Info Available for Short Time
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 14:18:36 -0800

I have available for a short time, the marriage index for selected counties
in the states of AR, CA, IA, LA, MN, MO, OR, TX from 1728-1850.

If you want me to look up a marriage info, send a request as follows:

SUBJECT: Marriage Index Query (mandatory)
SURNAME: (mandatory)
FIRST NAME: (mandatory)
STATE: (optional)
COUNTY: (optional)

It's very important you send the information exactly as I outlined above. I
have the data in a database and that is the format I need for the query so I
don't have to type it all in.

If I find any information I will email it to you. If you don't hear from me,
it's because I didn't find anything.

The surnames I have available are:
ABBOTT, ABNEY, ABSHER, BOWEN, CATLET, CATLETT, DUGGER, EDWARDS, GOWDY,
GUILL, HALL, HOGAN, JOLLY, LAWSON, McGEEHE, McGEEHEE, McGEEHER, McGEHEE,
McMURTY, METCALF, METCALFE, MILLER, NELSON, POMEREY, POMEROY, PUMROY,
RANKEN, RANKIN, SAVAGE, THOMAS, UPTON, YORK

The selected counties are:

ARKANSAS:
Arkansas Co., Ashley Co., Chicot Co., Clark Co., Crawford Co., Crittenden
Co., Dallas Co., Drew Co., Franklin Co., Hempstead Co., Hot Springs Co.,
Independence Co., Jackson Co., Jefferson Co., Lafayette Co., Lawrence Co.,
Phillips Co., Pope Co., Pulaski Co., Randolph Co., Saline Co., Sevier Co.,
Union Co., Washington Co., White Co., Yell Co.

CALIFORNIA:
Los Angeles Co., Sacramento Co., Sutter Co.

IOWA:
Appanoose Co., Cedar Co., Clayton Co., Clinton Co., Dallas Co., Davis Co.,
Des Moines Co., Dubuque Co., Henry Co., Iowa Co., Jackson Co., Jefferson
Co., Johnson Co., Jones Co., Keokuk Co., Lee Co., Linn Co., Louisa Co.,
Mahaska Co., Marion Co., Marshall Co., Monroe Co., Muscatine Co., Polk Co.,
Pottawattamie Co., Scott Co., Van Buren Co., Wapello Co., Washington Co.

LOUISIANA:
Assumption Par., Avoyelles Par., Bienville Par., Bossier Par., Caddo Par.,
Caldwell Par., Claiborne Par., Concordia Par., De Soto Par., E. Baton Rouge
Par., E. Feliciana Par., Franklin Par., Iberville Par., Lafayette Par.,
Lafourche Par., Natchitoches Par., Orleans Par., Ouachita Par., Pointe
Coupee Par., Sabine Par., St. Helena Par., St. John Par., St. Landry Par.,
St. Martin Par., St. Mary Par., St. Tammany Par., Tensas Par., Terrebonne
Par., Union Par., W. Baton Rouge Par., W. Feliciana Par.

MISSOURI:
Adair Co., Andrew Co., Atchison Co., Audrain Co., Barry Co., Benton Co.,
Boone Co., Callaway Co., Cape Girardeau Co., Carroll Co., Cass Co., Cedar
Co., Chariton Co., Clark Co., Clay Co., Clinton Co., Cole Co., Cooper Co.,
Crawford Co., Daviess Co., DeKalb Co., Franklin Co., Gasconade Co., Greene
Co., Grundy Co., Harrison Co., Henry Co., Holt Co., Howard Co., Jackson Co.,
Jasper Co., Jefferson Co., Johnson Co., Knox Co., Laclede Co., Lafayette
Co., Lawrence Co., Lewis Co., Lincoln Co., Linn Co., Livingston Co., Macon
Co., Madison Co., Marion Co., Miller Co., Mississippi Co., Moniteau Co.,
Monroe Co., Morgan Co., New Madrid Co., Nodaway Co., OR Co., Osage Co.,
Perry Co., Pettis Co., Pike Co., Plat Co., Polk Co., Ralls Co., Randolph
Co., Ray Co., Saline Co., Schuyler Co., Scotland Co., Scott Co., Shelby Co.,
St. Charles Co., St. Francois Co., St. Genevieve Co., St. Louis Co.,
Sullivan Co., Warren Co., Washington Co.

OREGON:
Linn Co., Washington Co., Yamhill Co.

TEXAS:
Anderson Co., Austin Co., Bexar Co., Brazoria Co., Brazos Co., Calhoun Co.,
Cameron Co., Cass Co., Cherokee Co., Collin Co., Colorado Co., Comal Co.,
Dallas Co., DeWitt Co., Fannin Co., Fayette Co., Fort Bend Co., Galveston
Co., Gillespie Co., Gonzales Co., Grayson Co., Grimes Co., Harris Co.,
Harrison Co., Hays Co., Henderson Co., Hopkins Co., Hunt Co., Jackson Co.,
Jefferson Co., Kaufman Co., Lamar Co., Matagorda Co., McLennan Co.,
Montgomery Co., Nacogdoches Co., Newton Co., Panola Co., Polk Co., Red River
Co., Robertson Co., Rusk Co., San Augustine Co., Smith Co., Travis Co.,
Tyler Co., Victoria Co., Walker Co., Washington Co., Williamson Co., ,
/''~``\
( 0 0 )
| Jeanne Gold |
| http://pw2.netcom.com/~goldj/resume.html |