HALL-L Archives

Archiver > HALL > 2007-08 > 1186596733

From: "Betty A. Pace" <>
Subject: [HALL] Hall family of South Carolina bef 1800
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:12:13 -0400

The below was posted to the mailing list by Sue Hall Mills (Hi Sue) but
to her and others, the person who posted on the message board will never
see this material unless they are also on the Hall mailing list. See the
original posting below. You have to click on the blue link in order to
reply to it.
Betty Pace

>From Sue Hall Mills:
There was a James Hall from South Carolina that came to Kentucky in the
early 1800's. He is on the 1809 tax list but he lived and died in
Caldwell
County, now Lyon Co, Ky. He was married to a child of John George and
the
family intermarried with the Langstons.