HAMILTON-L Archives

Archiver > HAMILTON > 2001-07 > 0995501743

From: "Bonnie Hamilton" <>
Subject: [HAM] Thomas Hamilton 1752-1829 PA>NY
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:15:43 -0400

In your Hamilton information do you have anything on the parents of a Thomas
Hamilton 1752-1829 who married (1) abt 1775 Sarah Westfall and then (2) abt
1786 Lydia Colburn? He was born in Northampton County, PA, then was in
Muncie Creek, Northumberland, PA before moving about 1800 to Tompkins
County, NY.

He may be the son of Thomas Hamilton who is brother to James Hamilton
(1725-1787) who married Susan Newman about 1750 in Muncy, Lycoming, PA, both
possibly sons of John Hamilton.

Any help on identifying the parents of this Thomas Hamilton would be greatly
appreciated.
Thank you, Bonnie Ladd Hamilton
gedcom at
http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=tibart