HANDLEY-L Archives

Archiver > HANDLEY > 1997-12 > 0882323206

From: Ray2292 <>
Subject: Lost HANDLEY cousin
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 20:46:46 EST

Daniel and Charity [SPIVEY] HANDLEY raised a family of four children in Orange
County IN. The oldest, Mary, was born shortly after the family arrived there
from NC, about 1812. The second child was Abbe, the third was Jeremiah, and
the fourth was a son born between 1820 and 1825. Daniel died between 1823 and
1825 when his widow married a John Breese and they moved to central Illinois.

Who was the fourth child and what became of him.

I do have some data on his siblings, If you have HANDLEY roots in central
Illinois that match this data, lets exchange the information we have.

This thread: