HANKS-L Archives

Archiver > HANKS > 2005-04 > 1112377184

From: "Belle Shepherd" <>
Subject: Re: [HANKS] Re: Hanks
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:47:06 -0800

Thanks for your reply.
The book "The Hanks Family Virginia and Westward' lists Corbin Utterback as
dying 14 July 1897 in Keokuk, Lee Co. Iowa. and Sarah Elizabeth Hanks as
born 1 April 1808 in Woodford Co. Ky. died 17 February 1879 in Keokuk, Le
Co. Iowa. Lots of other Utterbacks listed.

Glad to share.

My line is William "TheCarpenter" Hanks and Sarah Woodbridge
son Luke I Hanks and Elizabeth Glascock
son Luke II Hanks and Nancy Ann Dale
daughter Martha Ann Hanks and Stephen Pinckney Haynie
son Luke Haynie and Elizabeth Baskin Holmes
son John Cunningham Haynie and Sarah Elizabeth Cook
son William Luke Haynie and Sara Rosalie McDonald
(my grandparents)

Belle Haynie Shepherd
North Las Vegas, Nv.