HARDIN-L Archives

Archiver > HARDIN > 2006-04 > 1144965327

Subject: Relationship Chart and Extended Family Terms
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:55:27 EDT

Hello Cousins :)

I thought I'd post this site for those of you who are as confused as I've
been about extended family relationship terminology.

I knew about great aunts and etc.. but what the heck was a "Great
grand-aunt" etc.

This site explains it. I hope this helps someone like is has me :)
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephew_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephew)

Barb :)
Surnames: Dunn, Brewster, Groat, Harding, West, Guinn, Newton, Williams
"Share knowledge as if it is a living entity, for in fact, it is. It lives
on in the lives of others for generations to come." Barb Grainger - 2006

This thread: