Archiver > HARDISTER > 2002-04 > 1018972202

Subject: [HARDISTER] Re: Thomas Hardister Tennant
Date: 16 Apr 2002 09:50:16 -0600

Surnames: Tennant
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Hi Tami,

I've been working on the Hardister connection for several years with other researchers. We haven't come up with anything yet, even working from the angle of it being a family name. No records found yet telling us who his parents were. Have you and I corresponded before?... I'm a historian and have been working with descendants of about 5 of the Tennant children. I'd like to hear from you if we haven't.

This thread: