HARDWICK-L Archives

Archiver > HARDWICK > 2007-06 > 1182107731

From: Wayne Sewell <>
Subject: Re: [HARDWICK] William W. Hardwick 1754-1850, and others
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:15:31 -0700 (PDT)

Jack,

This is what I have on the children on Robert Marion and Sarah S. Watt Hardwick
1. Edmon L. Hardwick
2. William McTyeire (Mack) Hardwick, Colonelb. 2/10/1834, d. 5/16/1919
3. Mary Elizabeth Hardwick, b. 2/15/1836,
4. James H. Hardwick, b. 4/8/1838
5 Kessiah (Kitty) Nancy Hardwick, b. 8/17/1840, d. 9/23/1873
6. Robert Samuel Hardwick, Bo, b. 6/10/1844, d. 3/18/1890
7. George S. Hardwick, b.11/5/1846,
8. Louisa Caroline Hardwick, b 6/20/1849, d. 12/11/1876
9. Charles Alexander Hardwick, b. 5/25/1852, d. 6/16/1926

I found in the Coosa County census that in 1850 they were living in oosa County, Alabama. Since Charles Alexander was born in Geneva County Alabama in 1852, then his father Robert Marrion moved to south Alabama between 1851 and 1852.

Wayne Sewell
Alexander City, Alabama

Surnames: Baker, Carnes, Hardwick, Moatts, Sewell, Smith, Teel, Woodall