HARNDEN-L Archives

Archiver > HARNDEN > 2009-09 > 1252816910

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HARNDEN] More Harnden marriages
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 04:41:50 -0000

Author: miecek
Surnames: Nichols, Harnden
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.harnden/125.1.2.1.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.2.1.1.1.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I would like to add a little bit more information to this.

Perry Wilmot & Nellie O'Callaghan Nichols had two children that we have been able to find. One was Perry Edward Nichols who you mentioned and the other was Laura Haviland Nichols, b. abt 1892 in Michigan and married Edward Hockstead 20 Aug 1913. Laura d. 1978 in Tucson, Pima Co., AZ.

Important Note: