HARPER-L Archives

Archiver > HARPER > 2002-04 > 1019022519

From: "Shirley Teats" <>
Subject: Re: [HARPER] FRANK BENJAMIN HARPER -----COLLINS
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:50:01 -0700

We have to be related! Grandma's sister is reported to have been Etta place,
the Sundance Kids girlfriend. Her name as far as the family goes was Letta.I
really don't have much info on my Ben Harper, Just his kids names and some
wild tales that some swear are true and others just a story made up.Ben was
suposed to have traded two work horses to Buffalo Bill for grandma Americus.
Funny story even if it isn't true..

Would love to know the truth!
Shirley Teats