HARPER-L Archives

Archiver > HARPER > 2002-04 > 1020034700

From: "Shirley Teats" <>
Subject: [HARPER] Benjamin Franklin Harper
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:00:03 -0700

Dear Sheree,
Finally had a little extra time and was sorting my grandparents file into 2
files,Adamsons and Harpers. I had a file that was close but things didn't
always match from a cousin. A lot of her info was just a place to start
looking. I seldom look through what I call the junk file.Maybe I should take
more time and really read everything again.

Anyhow to make a long story Short, Ben was Born in Tennessee ,1852. If this
info is correct.

I would be interested in hearing from any one who has a Ben at this time
and place.

Thank you all
Shirley Teats

This thread: