HARRIS-HUNTERS-L Archives

Archiver > HARRIS-HUNTERS > 2004-10 > 1098462640

From: "Angela" <>
Subject: Re: [HH] Gideon Harris descendant for DNA test
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:39:23 -0400

Are you talking about the Gideon Harris who lived in Tennessee? My husband
is a well-documented descendant of Gideon G. Harris born in Warren County,
GA 1808 and died in Holmes County, FL 1860. Gideon G.'s line is Nathan of
Bute/Halifax Co NC, Isaac of Bute Co NC, Nathan of Brunswick VA, Edward of
Brunswick VA, Thomas Jr., Thomas Sr. of Charles City County VA, John Harris
of either Charles City Co or Isle of Wight VA (my notes are not in front of
me but that is the line to the best of my recollection.) I would love for
him to do the DNA test but we don't have the funds right now (just moved,
looking for jobs). However, if the test gets cheaper, or if we come into
some good luck soon, he will have it done.

I would like to compare notes with other descendants of this line! Write me
at . Thanks!