HARRISON-L Archives

Archiver > HARRISON > 2003-08 > 1060834663

Subject: Re: [HARRISON] Re: jason harrison
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:17:46 EDT

Although one of my primary lines is Harrison - this Harrison family marries
into my (Harrison) family; I am not a direct descendant of anyone in this line.

The only additional information I have on this family that I may have can be
found on my website: <A HREF="http://mkharrison.com">http://mkharrison.com</A>;

Hope this helps!

Generation No. 1
1. JASON3 HARRISON (JOSEPHUS2, JOSEPH1) was born Abt. 1808 in GA. He
married MARY HUTCHINS 13 April 1828 in Cobb County, GA.

Children of JASON HARRISON and MARY HUTCHINS are:
i. JOSEPH4 HARRISON, b. Abt. 1828, GA.
2. ii. HEZEKIAH HARRISON, b. Abt. 1833, GA.
iii. SARAH HARRISON, b. Abt. 1830, GA.
iv. ILY ANN HARRISON, b. Abt. 1834, GA.
v. SAMUEL HARRISON, b. 26 March 1839, Cobb County, GA.
vi. WILLIAM U. HARRISON, b. Abt. 1841, GA.
vii. ADA LISA HARRISON, b. Abt. 1841, GA.
viii. CICERO S. HARRISON, b. Abt. 1843, GA.
ix. JASON PAYTON HARRISON, b. 22 July 1848, GA.

Generation No. 2

2. HEZEKIAH4 HARRISON (JASON3, JOSEPHUS2, JOSEPH1) was born Abt. 1833 in GA.
He married LOUCINDA UNKNOWN.

Notes for HEZEKIAH HARRISON:
1880 Fulton, Polk County, Arkansas Census - Page 550D
Hesakia HARRISON Self M Male W 46 GA Farmer GA GA
Loucinda HARRISON Wife M Female W 44 GA Keeping House GA
GA
Permelia HARRISON Dau S Female W 22 MS GA GA
Joseph HARRISON Son S Male W 11 AR Farm Laborer GA GA
Henry HARRISON Son S Male W 8 AR GA GA
Josaphine HARRISON Dau S Female W 8 AR GA GA
Samuel HARRISON Son S Male W 5 AR GA GA
Delilah HARRISON Dau S Female W 5 AR GA GA
Ibbyann HARRISON Dau S Female W 5 AR GA GA
George HARRISON Son S Male W 3 AR GA GA
Mandy HARRISON Dau S Female W 1 AR GA GA
Alac KILE Other S Male W 21 MS Farm Laborer AL AL

Children of HEZEKIAH HARRISON and LOUCINDA UNKNOWN are:
i. PERMELIA5 HARRISON, b. Abt. 1858, MS.
ii. JOSEPH HARRISON, b. Abt. 1869, AR.
iii. HENRY HARRISON, b. Abt. 1872, AR.
iv. JOSEPHINE HARRISON, b. Abt. 1872, AR.
v. SAMUEL HARRISON, b. Abt. 1875, AR.
vi. DELILAH HARRISON, b. Abt. 1875, AR.
vii. IBBYANN HARRISON, b. Abt. 1875, AR.
viii. GEORGE HARRISON, b. Abt. 1877, AR.
ix. MANDY HARRISON, b. Abt. 1879, AR.
--------------------------
1880 Census
Fulton, Polk County, Arkansas - Page 549A
Henry HARRISON Self M Male W 30 AL Farmer GA GA
Juley HARRISON Wife M Female W 23 GA Keeping House NC NC
Eliza HARRISON Dau S Female W 2 AR AL GA
Laura HARRISON Dau S Female W 1 AR AL GA

Fulton, Polk County, Arkansas - Page 550C
Green CONN Self M Male W 36 GA Farmer GA GA
Mary CONN Wife M Female W 27 GA Keeping House GA GA
Mary CONN Dau S Female W 11 AR GA GA
Marthey CONN Dau S Female W 9 AR GA GA
Thmas CONN Son S Male W 7 AR GA GA
Odesser CONN Dau S Female W 3 AR GA GA
Nettie CONN Dau S Female W 1 AR GA GA
Jason HARRISON Other W Male W 70 GA Farmer VA GA

Fulton, Polk County, Arkansas - Page 550D
Hesakia HARRISON Self M Male W 46 GA Farmer GA GA
Loucinda HARRISON Wife M Female W 44 GA Keeping House GA GA

Permelia HARRISON Dau S Female W 22 MS GA GA
Joseph HARRISON Son S Male W 11 AR Farm Laborer GA GA
Henry HARRISON Son S Male W 8 AR GA GA
Josaphine HARRISON Dau S Female W 8 AR GA GA
Samuel HARRISON Son S Male W 5 AR GA GA
Delilah HARRISON Dau S Female W 5 AR GA GA
Ibbyann HARRISON Dau S Female W 5 AR GA GA
George HARRISON Son S Male W 3 AR GA GA
Mandy HARRISON Dau S Female W 1 AR GA GA
Alac KILE Other S Male W 21 MS Farm Laborer AL AL

Fulton, Polk County, Arkansas - Page 550D
Taylor HARRISON Self M Male W 34 GA Farmer GA GA
Catharine HARRISON Wife M Female W 38 GA Keeping House GA
GA
Mary HARRISON Dau S Female W 7 AR GA GA

Mountain, Polk County, Arkansas - Page 566A
James HARISON Self M Male W 50 GA Farmer GA GA
Mary HARISON Wife M Female W 40 GA Keeps House GA GA
George HARISON Son S Male W 18 GA Works On Farm GA GA
James HARISON Son S Male W 15 GA Works On Farm GA GA
Benjamin HARISON Son S Male W 12 GA Works On Farm GA GA
Charles HARISON Son S Male W 4 AR GA GA

Center, Polk County, Arkansas - Page 508B
James HARRISON Self M Male W 56 GA Farmer GA GA
Mahulda HARRISON Wife M Female W 54 GA Keeping House GA GA

Amanda S. HARRISON Dau S Female W 22 AL At Home GA GA
George HARRISON Son S Male W 17 AL Laboring On Farm GA GA
Reuben T. HARRISON Son S Male W 14 AL Laboring On Farm GA
GA

MK Harrison
<A HREF="http://mkharrison.com">mkharrison.com</A>;
<A HREF="http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=2559981070252&pid=0385504209">I dare you to read this book...</A>
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are
to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."   --  Theodore
Roosevelt

This thread: