Archiver > HARTSOCK > 2005-03 > 1110335197

Subject: Re: Bergeth History
Date: 8 Mar 2005 19:26:37 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Lorna, I am working on the John & Ragnild (Stoe) Bergeth family history. They were from Ramsey Co.,ND area. They had ten Children; Mathias, Herman, Clara, Gunda, Elmer, Palmer, Arthur, Ole, Joseph, and William. I have all done except Elmer & Bernice's two daughter's and Mathias's history. Your mother Neysa and her sister Donna is what I am missing, if you could help me out with that I would give you all the history on the Bergeth's back into Norway, also there are family member's in Norway that I am doing this research for. Thank You Estagen Zimmerman Esmond,ND

This thread: