HARWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > HARWOOD > 1999-05 > 0926602839

From: suit <>
Subject: HARWOOD FAMILY
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 07:40:39 -0600

I am trying to find information on Elias Harwood who died Dec. 1880 in
Pontotoc Co.Ms. at the age of 68. He was born in Tn. about 1815,
married Rachel Cradic in Blount Co., Ala., lived in Jefferson Co Al and
then cannot be found in the 1870 Ala, Census. Two of his sons are
living with McGuire families in Marion and Madison Cos. Al in 1870.

Does anyone know where Elias is buried in Pontotoc Co. and what happened
to Rachel Cradic Harwood? Looking for information on ANY HARWOODS in
this county.

Does anyone have access to the 1810 Tn Census Index. I am trying to
locate ANY HARWOODS who lived in the South Central and South Eastern
parts of Tn. Also 1870 Miss. Census Index for HARWOODS in Chickasaw and
Pontotoc Co. Miss.

This thread: