HASTIE-L Archives

Archiver > HASTIE > 2006-07 > 1153350671

From: "Molly McCann" <>
Subject: Re: [HASTIE] William J. Hastie
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:11:11 -0700

I can tell you now that he Rev.William John Hastie was born Ole Jensen. I heard that the man who adopted him was a preacher also. The Hasties in Warren co. IA were buried in Scotch Ridge Cem. This man married my grandpa George McCann and Edla Louella Drake. William married Aletha Andrus daughter of Richard and Phebe Reynolds Andrus. If I am correct Richard was the son of Philo Andrus and Edla was his niece. He lived in Dinden, NZ. He possibly returned to NZ and preached for 15 to 20 years in the early 1900.----- Original Message -----