HATCHER-L Archives

Archiver > HATCHER > 2003-03 > 1048901703

From: "Nel Hatcher" <>
Subject: [HATCHER-L] Hatcher updates..........
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:35:03 -0700

Website: Hatcher Families Resource Center
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher
List Admin: Hatcher email list
Researching: Cook, Hall, Hatcher, Kuhns, Miller, Shepherd, Timberman
HATCHER DNA Project http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/hatDNA.htm
"Genealogy Without Documentation is Mythology"

And Hi again.......

I've just uploaded the Chicora, Quaker, Unc, and Wm's files for your weekend
viewing.

There are quite a few additions to the Chicora file based on Andy's
tombstone pics. The Unc file has been further reduced based on censi
connections made, plus we've made a nice connection on the William Yancey
Lafayette Hatcher family for his brother Henry.

Cheerios,
Nel

This thread: