HATFIELD-L Archives

Archiver > HATFIELD > 2006-08 > 1156120486

From: "Mary Hughes" <>
Subject: Re: [HATFIELD] Ideas for locating Ephraim- "Eph of All" descendants
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:34:46 -0400

brenda
my great . great grandfather was wall hatfield too. his son sampson (sampy)
hatfield was my great grandfather. sampys daughter ella was my grandma, she
married tolbart collins my father is willie collins my name is mary alice
( collins) hughes. we go to the sampy hatfield renunion on beech creek . my
grand mas lived in mingo county just over the hill on glen alam,
mary hughes