HATFIELD-L Archives

Archiver > HATFIELD > 2007-02 > 1170359432

Subject: Re: [HATFIELD] Matthias Hatfield ATTN: Michelle
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:50:32 EST

OK. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BUT I NOTICED SOME OF THE DATES DONT MATCH UP BUT
IT IS THE SAME FAMILY.
THIS IS HOW IT GOES STARTING WITH THE 1ST HATFIELD & I CANT GET IT TO GO
BACK ANY FARTHER THAN THIS.

JOHN HETFELDE BORN 1500 {CITY} {PARISH} , YORKSHIRE ENGLAND.
NO DATE OF DEATH.
NO WIFE MENTIONED.
CHILD: JOHN HETFELDE BORN ABT. 1539 IN YORKSHIRE ENGLAND.

JOHN HETFELDE BORN IN 1539
NO WIFE MENTIONED.
CHILD: JOHN HATFIELD BORN FEB. 26TH 1564 IN {CITY} {PARISH} YORKSHIRE
ENGLAND. DIED MAR. 9TH 1597 AMERICAN WEST {COUNTRY}.

JOHN HATFIELD BORN 1564
NO WIFE MENTIONED
CHILD: JOHIS HATFIELD BORN IN 1589 IN ALMONDBURY {PARISH} YORKSHIRE ENGLAND.

JOHIS HATFIELD BORN IN 1589
MARRIED ELIZABETH BRIGHT WHO WAS BORN ABT. 1580
CHILD: THOMAS HATFIELD BORN 1600 IN {CITY} {PARISH} YORKSHIRE ENGLAND. DIED
1698 AMSTERDAM HOLLAND, NEW JERSEY USA.

THOMAS HATFIELD BORN IN 1600 MARRIED ANN HAMPTON COX WHO WAS BORN MAR. 14
1612 IN ENGLEFIELD {PARISH} BERKSHIRE ENGLAND.
MARRIAGE MAY 1 1612 IN LEYDEN HOLLAND.
CHILDREN: THOMAS HATFIELD BORN 1627 IN LEYDEN HOLLAND
MATTHIAS BORN AUG.25 1640 IN DANZIG PRUSSIA.

WIFE #2 OF THOMAS HATFIELD .
ANNA HENTEM COX { MAKES NO SENSE TO ME EITHER}
BORN MAR.14 1612 IN ENGLEFIELD BERKSHIRE ENGLAND
DIED ABT. 1710 IN PRUSSIA.
CHILDREN: WILLIAM BORN 1621
JOSEPH BORN ABT. 1623
THOMAS BORN ABT.1627
MATTHIAS BORN AUG. 25 1640 IN DANZIG PRUSSIA.

WIFE #3 OF THOMAS HATFIELD
ANNA HENTON
BORN ABT.1610
MARRIAGE MAY 14 1621

WIFE #4 OF THOMAS HATFIELD
ANNE HEMPTEM HAMPTON
BORN 1595 IN ENGLEFIELD BERKSHIRE ENGLAND
MARRIAGE MAY21 1621

WIFE #5 OF THOMAS HATFIELD
ALICE EBEL TROTTER
NO BIRTH OR DEATH GIVEN
MARRIAGE 1671

WIFE #6 OF THOMAS HATFIELD
SARAH EVANS
NO BIRTH OR DEATH GIVEN
NO MARRIAGE DATE GIVEN.

GEEEEEZ!! SOUNDS LIKE HE HAD HIS OWN HAREM GOING ON!!
MY LINE IS THROUGH MATTHIAS SO I'LL GO FROM HIM.

MATTHIAS HATFIELD BORN AUG 25 1640 DANZIG PRUSSIA. DIED DEC 13 1687 IN
ELIZABETHTOWN, ESSEX, NEW JERSEY USA.
WIFE: MARIA MOYLEN BORN MAR.27 1637 IN AMSTERDAM HOLLAND {PROVINCE}
NETHERLANDS.
DIED 1694 IN {CITY} {COUNTY} NEW JERSEY USA.
MARRIAGE AUG 26 1664 IN NEW HAVEN {COUNTY} CONNETICUT USA.
CHILDREN: CORNELIUS BORN JUNE 9 1666 IN ELIZABETHTOWN ESSEX NEW JERSEY USA
ISAAC BORN 1667 IN ELIZABETHTOWN ESSEX NEW JERSEY USA
ABRAHAM BORN JUNE 8 1670 IN NEW YORK USA
MARY BORN 1674 IN ELIZABETHTOWN ESSEX NEW JERSEY USA
RACHEL BORN OCT. 3 1674 IN ELIZABETHTOWN ESSEX NEW JERSEY USA
ELIZABETH BORN 1675 IN ELIZABETHTOWN ESSEX NEW JERSEY USA.

WIFE #2 MARIKEN MELYN
BORN MAR, 19 1637 IN AMSTERDAM HOLLAND DIED 1699 IN ELIZABETHTOWN ESSEX
NEW JERSEY USA.

ABRAHAM {SON OF MATTHIAS} BORN 1670 DIED JULY 17 1706 TRENTON, MERCER,
NEW JERSEY USA.
WIFE:PHOEBE OGDEN BORN 1674 IN ELIZABETHTOWN ESSEX NEW JERSEY USA
DIED 1720 IN ELIZABETHTOWN ESSEX NEW JERSEY USA.
MARRIAGE 1695 IN {CITY} ESSEX NEW JERSEY USA.
CHILDREN: ELIAS NO DATES GIVEN
WILLIAM BORN ABT.1695 IN UNKNOWN
ABRAHAM BORN 1695 IN ELIZABETHTOWN NEW JERSEY
MATTHIAS BORN ABT.1697 IN TRENTON, MERCER NEW JERSEY
SUSANNA BORN 1697IN ELIZABETHTOWN NEW JERSEY
JOSEPH BORN ABT.1699 IN ELIZABETHTOWN NEW JERSEY
ISAAC BORN ABT. 1700 IN NEW JERSEY
JACOB BORN 1700 IN ELIZABETHTOWN NEW JERSEY
JOHN BORN 1701
MARY BORN 1705 IN RAHWAY ESSEX NEW JERSEY
GEORGE GOFF BORN 1715 IN LEE VIRGINIA

GEORGE GOFF HATFIELD BORN IN 1715 DIED IN 1795 IN KENTUCKY
WIFE: MARGARET WINAS
BORN ABT.1720 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA DIED SEPT. 7 1745 IN BOROUGH ELIZABETH,
ESSEX, NEW JERSEY
MARRIAGE: ABT. 1740 IN VIRGINIA
CHILDREN: WILLIAM BORN ABT. 1740 IN VIRGINIA
JOSEPH BORN 1740 IN VIRGINIA
JEREMIAH BORN 1750 IN VIRGINIA
GEORGE GOFF JR. BORN 1752 IN VIRGINIA
JOHN BORN 1755 INJ VIRGINIA

JOESPH HATFIELD {SON OF GEORGE GOFF SR.}
JOSEPH BORN 1740 DIED AUG.29 1832 IN CAMPBELL COUNTY TENN.
WIFE: RACHEL SMITH
BORN 1754 IN VIRGINIA DIED MAY 19 1858 IN SCOTT COUNTY TENN.
MARRIAGE OCT. 28 1778 IN WASHINGTON VIRGINIA
CHILDREN: EPHRAIM BORN 1765 IN WASHINGTON VIRGINIA
ANDREW BORN MAR.2 1776 IN MARION TENN.
ALE BORN OCT. 29 1778 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
JEREMIAH BORN 1780 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
JONATHON BORN 1785 RUSSEL VIRGINIA
JOHN BORN 1785 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
REUBEN BORN 1786 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
NANCY BORN OCT 25 1786 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
JAMES WILEY BORN 1790 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
PHARIBA BORN 1795 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
WILLIAM BORN 1795 IN LEE COUNTY VIRGINIA
DAVIS BORN 1799 IN CAMBELL COUNTY TENN.
SARAH BORN AUG 25 1800 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA.
CALVIN BORN 1812 IN TENN.
STANLEY BORN 1813

WIFE #2 OF JOSEPH
ELIZABETH VANCE
BORN 1735 IN ISLE WIGHT VIRGINIA
DIED DEC 1778 IN WASHINGTON COUNTY VIRGINIA
MARRIAGE OCT 28 1779 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
CHILDREN: EPHRAIM BORN 1765 IN WASHINGTON VIRGINIA
VALENTINE BORN 1767 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
MARY BORN ABT.1768 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
GEORGE BORN MAR. 4 1771 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
ANDREW WARREN BORN MAR.2 1776 IN MARION TENN.
JOSEPH BORN 1777 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
ALE OCT 29 1778 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
JEREMIAH IN 1780 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
JOHN BORN IN 1785 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA
PHARIBA IN 1795 IN RUSSEL VIRGINIA

JOSEPH {SON OF JOSEPH} {MY 4TH GREAT GRANDFATHER}
BORN 1777 DIED APRIL 16 1854 IN PIKE COUNTY KENTUCKY
WIFE:SUSANNA ???
BORN ABT.1790 IN VIRGINIA
DIED ABT 1870 IN WHITLEY COUNTY KENTUCKY
CHILDREN: JOSEPH BORN 1796
STANLEY BORN 1799
JOHN BORN 1810 IN VIRGINIA
JAMES BORN 1811 IN TENN {MY GGG GRANDFATHER}

JAMES HATFIELD BORN IN 1811 DIED IN 1880 IN KNOX COUNTY KENTUCKY
WIFE: SARAH J WALTERS
BORN ABT.1823 IN KENTUCKY
DIED OCT 26 1922 IN WHITLEY COUNTY KENTUCKY
MARRIAGE SEPT. 28 1837 IN KNOX COUNTY KENTUCKY
CHILDREN: MALINDA BORN ABT.1832
THOMAS {MY GG GRANDFATHER} BORN 1834
LOUISA BORN 1836
SAREENA BORN 1838
ALFRED BORN 1840
WILEY W BORN 1842
WILLIAM BORN 1844 MARY BORN 1846
AMERICA BORN 1848
EMELINE BORN 1850

THOMAS GREEN HATFIELD {SON OF JAMES} BORN 1834 {MY GG GRANDFATHER}
NO DEATH DATE GIVEN
WIFE: PATSEY ELLEN BENGE
BORN ABT.1845 IN KENTUCKY
NO DEATH DATE GIVEN
CHILDREN: WILLIAM BORN ABT.1867 IN KENTUCKY
SALLIE ODA BORN 1854
LAURA NO BIRTH OR DEATH DATE

THIS IS ALL THE INFO I HAVE ON THAT LINE.
I HOPE IT HELPS YOU SOME.
CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED SOMETHING MORE THAT I MAY HAVE.
IF IT WASNT FOR THE HELP OF OTHERS I WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THIS FR MYSELF & I
KNOW HOW HARD THE RESEARCH IS SO I'LL HELP YOU WITH ANY INFO I HAVE.
I'LL WRITE YOU A NEW EMAIL & SHOW YOU HOW I'M TIED IN WITH THIS LINE & MAYBE
WE MAY BE RELATED SOMEHOW.
I FOUND A COUSIN ON HERE WHILE DOING RESEARCH.
MICHELLE

This thread: