HAUGHT-L Archives

Archiver > HAUGHT > 2010-01 > 1264947957

From: ,
Subject: [HAUGHT] Jacob Haught Descendants - Looking to Connect
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:25:57 -0000

Author: haughtdd
Surnames: Haught, Cabala, House, Bell, Wells, Fluharty, Santee, Croushour
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.haught/347/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello Haught Genealogy Buffs:
My name is David DeForest Haught and I am looking to learn more about my line and to share what I have found. Thanks to Jay Dean Haught, his website (http://haughtfamilyofamerica.com/), the DNA project (https://www.familytreedna.com/group-join.aspx?code=N96362&Group=Haught), and other sources, I have been able to fill in many holes. Here's what I have:

- David DeForest Haught (Linda Marie Cabala)
- Daniel DeForest Haught (Virginia May House)
- Cleo DeForest Haught (Bessie Bonnylin Bell)
- James Howard Haught (Rachael Anna Wells)
- George Haught (Joan Fernandez Fluharty)
- Tobias Haught (Elizabeth Santee)
- Joseph Haught (Ann Elizabeth Haught)
- Jacob Haught (Magdalena Croushour)

Looking forward to meeting many of you and learning even more. Thanks in advance.
r/
Dave Haught

Important Note: