HAWAII-L Archives

Archiver > HAWAII > 2011-09 > 1316507747

From: Charles Ano <>
Subject: Re: [HAWAII] SHAW KAAE
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:35:47 -1000

Hi,
Julia FERN is my great grandmother's half sister. Unfortunately I have no picture of her husband or his mother, or for that matter Julia herself.
If your on facebook, there is a group called Native Hawaiian Genealogy Society and I've noticed some members who are connected to the Shaw family posting on there.

Charles