HAWKINS-L Archives

Archiver > HAWKINS > 2006-11 > 1164546119

From: "John Philip Adams" <>
Subject: Re: [HAWKINS] Kin to "Davy" Crockett
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 07:03:22 -0600

My research shows, Joseph Hawkins - b.1712 and 2nd wife Sarah Jones married
1744, (NOT Anneka Jeanette Edwards, 1st wife. I believe I read she left and
moved to North Carolina or they were divorced? ) as Rebecca's parents. I
still quote Wayland as my primary source.
Does anyone have a spare will or two to help unravel the confusion?

John Philip Adams