HAYNIE-L Archives

Archiver > HAYNIE > 2004-05 > 1085411054

From: "Jim Hunter" <>
Subject: Re: Richard Haynie/Haney and ANN CAMP
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:04:14 -0600

Here are the notes I have for Tarlton:
Re: Tarelton Haynie, 1800's, TN and MO
http://genforum.genealogy.com/haynie/messages/202.html
Posted by: JOAN E. BLISS Date: April 19, 2000 at 01:26:10

Hi Casey, This the the information that my Uncle John sent me regarding
Tarlelton Haynie: Tarleton Haney d. Sept 6, 1843, St Clair co. MO (source
newspaper)-adm. John Haynie.
Taltern Haney National Archive-Company Muster Roll.
Tarlton...Capt Henderson E.Tenn Militia
Tarltern Hany (mounted gunmen)
9-20-1814 to may 3m 1815
also Power of Atty-sevier Co, Tn dated 2-6-1816... born 1780-1790???

From a Henry Co. MO cemetery
http://www.rootsweb.com/~mohenry/cemetery/eng09.htm
HAYNIE, Alvin - b: Mar 3 1847 Scott Co, IL - d: Oct 2 1899 Clinton, MO - m:
Nov 26 1872 to Olive R. LONGMATE - ch: William L., Frank - bur: Blk:410
Lot:0559 Gr:10 bio

HAYNIE, Esta GROFF - b: Oct 23 1881 - d: 1919 - m: Jun 10 1903 to William L.
HAYNIE - accidently shot by husband - bur: Blk:015 Lot:1601 Gr:09 info

HAYNIE, Olive R. LONGMATE - b: 1851 NY - d: Feb 20 1912 Washington DC - m:
Nov 26 1872 to Alvin HAYNIE - ch: William L., Frank - bur: Blk:410 Lot:0559
Gr:09 bio

1840 Census from Rives County (now St. Clair), Missouri:
HANCI, Tarlton - Monegaw pg 366-18: 1M(15-19), 1M(50-59), 1F(5-9),
1F(15-19), 1F(40-49), 2(Agri)