HEADEN-L Archives

Archiver > HEADEN > 2005-09 > 1125704796

From: "wanda white" <>
Subject: Re: William Harvy Headen
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:50:14 -0400

William was born 6-5-1885 in Ga. He died 1-24-1919, I think in Russell Co, Va. He had a daughter, Emma, m Joseph Merrill, then Henry Robinson. Dora married a Tolbert. I don't have a lot of info. I found info about William on a message board. It had the correct info about Emma. My sister-in law found her date and place of birth in some papers my mother left. I got the rest on the S.S.D.I.