HENSCHEL-L Archives

Archiver > HENSCHEL > 2008-10 > 1225222318

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HENSCHEL] Henschel/Hentschel family website
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:31:58 -0000

Author: jldaybare
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.henschel/55.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am trying to find my GGrandfather Johann G Henschel he was born abt 1800 in Saxony, Germany. He married Johanna Christiana Haupen in Germany. They had seven children all born in Germany: Wilhelmina Auguste, Carl Herman, Anthony, Mary, Louis, Adolf, and my GGrandfather Herman E. Henschel he was born about 1842.
I have had no luck in trying to locate them in Germany. I would be VERY Greatful if someone could help my to locate them.

Important Note: