HESSE-L Archives

Archiver > HESSE > 2000-05 > 0958068475

Subject: Re: [HES] Auswanderer Book lookups
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:07:55 EDT

In a message dated 05/10/2000 11:00:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:
Hi Arlene,
In reference to this post: I have the following :
DAAB, Anna Margarethe 1654-1716
DAAB. Hans d.1616
DAAB, Peter 1616 - 1666
DAAB, Phillip 1577-1634
Could whoever requested information regarding DAAB contact me please if
there is any connection? Thanks. Natalie

<< Subj: [HES] Auswanderer Book lookups