HICKS-L Archives

Archiver > HICKS > 2007-06 > 1181402328

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HICKS] Robert Hicks of Granville Co, NC baptised in 1713
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 15:18:48 -0000

Author: Janet38
Surnames: HICKS
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hicks/4368.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.3.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Anyone that is a direct male Hicks descendant of Robert Hicks born in Granville Co, NC or any Hicks line is welcome to test in the Hicks family DNA project. DNA testing is sorting and proving Hicks lines.

We have 34 who have participated as of this date. This is a new tool in genealogy and if your Hicks family is not represented please consider tracing a male to participate.

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/HICKS/index.aspx?fixed_columns=on

We would be glad to answer any questions by emailing
us directly.

Thanks,
Janet Burks and Don Hicks
Hicks DNA project Administrators