HIHONOLU-L Archives

Archiver > HIHONOLU > 2004-12 > 1102804315

From: "Diane Jacobs" <>
Subject: RE: [HIHONOLU] Re: Fred TRACY, once worked in Hawaii
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:32:03 -0500

Dear Jeanne,

Can you tell me if there are any directories in Hawaii for the
Late l930s into the l950s. I am looking for the name of Montlake
Or Shane , a women who came from Chicago after the gangland
Assassination of her husband and resided in Hawaii.

Diane Jacobs
New York

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Wd.2ADI/482.1

Message Board Post:

The next time I go to the main Hawaii State Library branch, I'll see if
I can find Fred Tracy in the Polk's Directory for Kauai. I'll get back
to you.

Jeanne